Notes: bump hcsshim version to v0.8.17 in containerd #12
May 15, 2021
Quick notes from today:
bump hcsshim version to v0.8.17
- Created a PR to bump
v0.8.17in containerd. Link to the PR here ~ containerd/containerd/pull/5505
- There were 2 failing CI tests:
- CI / Linux Integration (io.containerd.runc.v2, crun) (pull_request)
- CI / CGroupsV2 and SELinux Integration (runc) (pull_request)
- This one failed at the CRI test ~ .github/workflows/ci.yml#L562-L566
- I spent quite a good long time doing the above troubleshooting, ending up finally realising that I missed cleaning/updating the integration tests under containerd (defined here) which ultimately led to the above CI tests failing.
- The above missing step resulted into not updating the
v1.0.0-rc94in the containerd integrations tests.
- So, now, I’ve just ran
go mod tidyunder the containerd/integration/client module, which finally updated the
runcto required appropriate versions.
Currently I'm waiting for the CI tests run to finish.
The CI tests are all green. 🎊 Now, I’ll be waiting for the final review.
That’s all for the day!
PS: I created two dedicated kubernetes page on the blog. One for collecting all the upstream kubernetes contributions & second to collect all the kubernetes posts in one place. Find links to both of the pages, here & here.
And, to subscribe to the kubernetes blogs page, find the rss feed here.