Daily Diary #11!
January 26, 2019
I was busy with certain things. So, quickly writing down what I have done in the last 2 days. Will surely try my level best to cover them in separate posts.
- Learned about the architecture of Nginx, how to set up a Nginx Server & finally, host an application on it.
- Created a Twitter Sentiment Analyser which analyzes the polarity & subjectivity of sentiments of people on some specific Tags/Topics. It fetches the tweets from Twitter using the "Twitter Developer API" and performs the analytics using a Python Script and Natural Language Library, TextBlob.
- Have developed a Ball Tracking Project using OpenCV with Python(4/17).
- Have worked on Face Recognition system via making an image dataset using pictures of various celebrities and training them to recognize the face and predict the corresponding label for an unknown test image.
- And have finally practiced for some Competetive Programming problems.
That's all for now.
Till next time. o/